Gather Signatures in Your Community
Download “10-Liner” petitions below to gather signatures from registered Oregon voters. Read on for details and instructions.
- Print out each signature sheet on white 20# paper (like Costco/Staples printer paper). Each file has 2 pages – print double sided.
- Print out each amendment. You will always need to have the amendments available for any voter signing a “10 Liner Signature Sheet” to read.
- Gather signatures from active registered Oregon voters. You will need to see the voter sign the petition page. Review this process here.
- Sign your name as Circulator at the bottom of each 10-Liner sheet. Print your name, address, and the date.
- Note: Your signature as the circulator does NOT also count as a petition signer. To have your signature count as a petition signer, please sign on any of the 1-10 lines on the petition page. Then sign again as the circulator at the bottom of the page.
- Do not write in the “sheet number” box in the lower right side of the page.
- Return the originals of each signed 10-Liner sheet as you gather them to: Donna Kreitzberg, PO Box 3242, Tualatin, OR 97062-3242. Send only the signature sheets. You may keep the copies of the amendments for your use in gathering more signatures.
- Please mail in the originals of the signed petitions before June 30, 2024.
Read a helpful article: Tips on Gathering Petitions
To sign only your name on a petition, download the Single-Signer form from this page instead.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com